Okay, not trying to freak you out, but did you know that Halloween is literally only weeks away?! That’s right y’all, WEEKS. That means that it’s time to start getting your act together and getting ready so that you aren’t doing a bunch of last minute shopping and spending way too much money. But how are you going to do that?! Well, I’ve decided to make it easier for you and write down all of the ways that we have saved on Halloween throughout the year, so that you can take advantage of savings too!
Here are some tips on how to save big on Halloween candy:
- Coupon. Couponing is not dead, folks. Quite the contrary. You can still print out coupons from your computer at home or clip them out of the Sunday paper. More often than not though, consumers are virtually clipping coupons and adding them to their membership account at their grocery store. All of these things can help you save big.
- Stock up. Yeah, I know, that’s a given since you are giving it aways to droves of children, but seriously, stock up. Many stores offer Buy 2, Get 1 Free deals or a discount off of your total when you buy more, etc. Be sure to see if you can add these deals to any available coupons too!
- Shop at drug stores. Seriously, drug stores such as Rite Aid and Walgreens have the best candy coupon deals that I have ever seen. I highly recommend shopping these stores for your halloween candy.
- Avoid seasonal candy. The candy you give out to kids doesn’t have to have halloween pictures on it. Why not shop down the regular candy aisle and get the basic candy for less money?
- Don’t give out candy. Hahaha, just kidding! I don’t want you to be the neighborhood grinch! No need to not give out candy, just be ready for Halloween and save on the candy you do give out!
What are your favorite ways to save on Halloween candy? I love to hear all of your ideas!