As I have mentioned before, we, as a family, have been working hard to become healthier. Together as a couple, we have lost over 100 pounds in the last couple of years. Diet, exercise and overall lifestyle changes have helped with our success. (I have had a baby this last year though…so I have some work to do again)
We workout a lot, both cardio and weights and we both LOVE listening to music during our workout. It should also be noted that we do not have gym membership, we use at home equipment and we love to hit the road walking and running and hit the trails hiking.
These are our favorite cardio playlists:
- So What – Pink
- Brave – Sarah Bareilles
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Ready Set Roll – Chase Rice
- The Monster [feat. Rihanna]
- Remember The Name
- You Oughta Know
- Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Enter Sandman – Metallica
- Favorite color – One Less Reason
- Hemorrhage (In My Hands) – Fuel
- I Will Not Bow – Breaking Benjamin
- Click Click Boom – Saliva
- Riot (Main Version) – 3 Days Grace
- Take Me – Papa Roach
- One – Metallica
- Back In Black
- Last Resort – Papa Roach
You can either buy these songs separately or, you can sign up for Amazon Unlimited and have virtually endless music options to listen to!
Do you have any favorites that you would add to these lists?