Are your kids bored at home? Do you want to keep them busy? Well, don’t forget that we are mere weeks away from Valentine’s day, why not get them going with these fun Valentine’s crafts?
Diy Valentines Crafts
1. Valentine Bird Feeder Hearts
2. Old Puzzle Hearts
3. Twine Hearts
4. Decoupage Heart
5. Heart Doily
6. Long Distance Hug
7. Valentine Wreath
8. Valentine Blocks
9. Valentine Twig Arrows
10. Measuring Spoon Valentine
11. Vintage Camper Valentine Card Box
12. Love Bug Cups
13. Paper Hearts
14. Burlap Banner
15. Owl Valentine
Do you consider yourself crafty? I am firmly in the “I would love to say that I was crafty category” and I have actually been considering picking up on of these Silhouette Cameo — Starter Bundles! Today only, Amazon is offering it for just $158.99!
- This bundle includes a New Silhouette CAMEO
- 2 12″x12″ cutting mats, 2 cutting blades
- a Silhouette Pick Me Up tool
- a Silhouette Metallic Sketch Pen Pack
- and One-month basic subscription to the Silhouette Design Store
I have seen people make some really awesome creations with their Silhouette machines. How about you?
What would you like to create with one?