The weather is getting warmer, the sun is shining and it’s time to start seeing everything a little bit brighter! I don’t know about you, but once spring and summer hit, I just love to start making brightly colored food to go along with the weather and my mood. I decided to put together a fun list of colorful foods that will look great on your summer table.
I love to BBQ during the warmer weather and I mean I LOVE it! I also love having fun, fruity and brightly colored foods to go along with my main dishes. I think these foods look like they would work great!
20 Colorful Sunny Day Recipes
- This Watermelon Cheesecake Dip from Dancing Through the Rain is the perfect dessert dip for your celebration.
- Don’t worry, friends! You can enjoy a nice colorful dessert even if you are low carb! This Mascarpone Cheese Mousse and Berries will be the hit of your party and have even your non low-carb friends asking for more.
- Ummm. Unicorn Rainbow Floats. Need I say more? I didn’t think so!
- I love sneaking a yummy fruit into my kids desserts. These Chocolate Covered Bananas will be hit!
- Call me lazy, but I do not like to bake during the warm weather and this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake will help me create a tasty dessert without turning on that dam oven again!
- These Rainbow Candy Skewers are going to be a huge hit with the kids!
- Every good BBQ needs a delicious drink to serve to guests. Don’t you agree that this Watermelon Punch looks like just the thing?
- Is it fruit, a cookie or pizza? Well you are just going to have to try this Fruit Cookie Pizza out yourself to see.
- I’m a big fan of fruit platters and this one takes the cake!
- Looking for a good dessert for your Memorial Day, or 4th of July party? This Patriotic Red, White and Blue Strawberry and Blueberry Salad is it!
- I may be a bit biased here, but this Blackberry Iced Tea may just become your favorite. It’s that good!
- Want a tasty treat that everyone will love? Try this Strawberry Vanilla Swirl Yogurt Bark.
- Have a unicorn fan in the house? Be sure and Make this Edible Unicorn Cookie Dough.
- Fat Bombs are all the rage in keto circles. Try these ones and see what you think!
- Another of my favorites! Try this Strawberry Iced Tea for a not-too-sweet drink to serve at your summer shindig!
- Do you love infused water as much as I do? Try these recipes out!
- The kids will love these healthy rainbow rice rolls.
- Sometimes a party just calls for snacking! This Trolls Party Snack Mix will definitely work for that.
- This Cowboy Caviar is a great side dish to serve at BBQs.
- My family is nuts for chips and salsa and there is just no salsa like homemade Pico De Gallo!
Do you have any favorite colorful recipes that look great on a summer table? I love trying new recipes and sharing them with family, friends and readers!
Have a great summer, my friends!