Hungry? If you want to keep your kids eating healthy snacks this Summer, make sure you have plenty of snacks on hand. These chocolate energy bites are a favorite around our house!
Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1 Jar Peanut Butter (16 oz)
- 3 Cups Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (we use Orgain Chocolate Protein)
- 1 cup of raw unfiltered honey (I bought local honey at a nearby Farmer's Market)
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds (We use Food to Live)
Mix ingredients well, forming into balls once mixed.